Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice for someone abused by a staff and lied to my family when confronted threatens to file a police -?

report and I can't trust the police because she CLAIMS I am a Schizophrenic refusing to take meds (when I DO take ALL my meds) if I return I am afraid I might commit suicide I am PRESENTLY happy at a relativesAny advice for someone abused by a staff and lied to my family when confronted threatens to file a police -?
Do not commit suicide. There are so many wonderful things in the world you would not get to experience. Honestly, regardless of whether or not that person lies, stick to your guns, be strong, and file that police report. That person will do it again to someone else and get caught eventually. Even if you lose, you will know you stood up for yourself. Also, do get help, it will make a difference, even if u think ur happy now. I am sorry for you. You can get through this.Any advice for someone abused by a staff and lied to my family when confronted threatens to file a police -?
Please get some help. Talk to your doctor or a counselor.
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment