Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am looking for some advice on how to install surround sound speakers in a finished family room...?

My family room is finished with drywall. When I look up at the family room from the unfinished basement, I can see the floor of the family room. What I want to do is mount the speaker on the wall and ';fish'; the wire down the wall and into the basement. How do I do this and get the wire through the family room floor while I am in the basement. I am anticipating drilling holes, but I am looking for some input on ways to make this project as easy as possible. Is anyone aware of how to do this, or a website/reference that they find handy. I appreciate your thoughts in advance.I am looking for some advice on how to install surround sound speakers in a finished family room...?
you could consider going wireless





i guess beyond that we ran wire thru our vents.





U could drill holes, and be very neat about it with grommets. The speakers would hide the holes anyway unless u're really using small speakersI am looking for some advice on how to install surround sound speakers in a finished family room...?
Get a set of push pull rods. These rods will allow you to push or pull wire in the walls after drilling your hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment