Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family problem please give me so advice?

So my mom just went through a divorce with my stepdad. My stepdad was abusive towards my mom. He never hit her but he was verbally abusive. He would also make any problems that went on between my mother and him my fault. He would say how horrible i am. Now they want to get back together and i don't want them too. because he has beat me so bad before that i was put into the hospital. But my mom doesnt seem to care what i say. please help me.Family problem please give me so advice?
Wow.


I usually have a answer but I don't on this one.


Umm.


How about asking our mother about other living options. Like aunts uncles anyone but your parenst and step-parents. That's just not right. If no other living options, call the cops. They'll handle it. Or you can tell your teacher about it, or a relative. They'll be sure to do do something.Family problem please give me so advice?
HOLY CRAP u seem to be in a HUGE problem next time he even try to touch u, u have to stand up for ur self and i know this sounds really bad but maybe u should sleep with a kife under u pilliow (just incase) and always keep ur phone in handy in case u need to call the cops.
Let them be, if he does it again, call the cops. they might not believe you right away but once it happens more then they will catch on. that or move in with your dad to let her know how serious you are.
dont put up with that... is living with your dad an option?

No comments:

Post a Comment