Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Have troble balencing my friends my homework and my family have any advice?

I know some of you out there have been there.. and i need some ideas.





:D


thanksI Have troble balencing my friends my homework and my family have any advice?
';FIRST';....';U';...have to prioritize....what is more important to...';U';...:1.Carear; 2.Future; 3.Friends[friends are when ';U'; are giving, stop giving %26amp; they will no longer be your friends]; 4.Family; 5.Your obligations????????


YES, I pay more attantion to my friends and I did not finishe school....but they did....they moved to different social level then mine %26amp; they forgot about me or just looking down on me. But I got ahaed of them finaly and now I do not have friends any/more....just aquintence: ';Hi....Hi';....';Bye.....Bye';...::))) Family, yes, ';U';...need...then %26amp; they ...need ...';U';. Homework...think about....';Bill Gates';.I Have troble balencing my friends my homework and my family have any advice?
get a paper and write down w/ it your time schedule and just don't failed to follow it! =)
try to make plans with them once a week if possible. for instance, i have dinner dates with my parents every thrus. just to catch up. hope that helps. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment