Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A member of my family has been taken and along with 拢350000 can't please or advice me how to find them?

a member of my family has been taken along with 拢350000 can please some buddy tell me or advice me how to find them, or if there is any agents specially for this?A member of my family has been taken and along with 拢350000 can't please or advice me how to find them?
You should try contacting the U.S. Embassy in the country where this person was taken. They will then contact the proper authorities. That would be the first step I would take. I hope everything works out for you and my prayers are with you and your family.A member of my family has been taken and along with 拢350000 can't please or advice me how to find them?
I would definately tell the police as soon as you can if you havent already - that is a must. They will help you. If Nothing else can be done about this you could always try a secret investigator. It might go as far as being on the news and radio stations, good luck - and i wish the best xx
The names ';BOND'; Sir ! ';Premium Bond'; at your sevice
yes the police!
Go to the police,you don`t have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment