Tuesday, November 22, 2011

POLL: What is the best advice ever given to you by one of your family members?

listen to the old lady





see what i mean about shechina?





On and on and on (a hug would be alright she can go on and on)





but she is a great contact to have she has never shown up at any of my forums. (arrogant little twit)





Muah!!POLL: What is the best advice ever given to you by one of your family members?
The best AND the worst advice I ever got from a family member was from my mother, who drilled it into my head that I should never place myself in the position of being dependent on another person. She was speaking primarily about marriage, that I should go to college and have a career so that I would never have to be dependent on a man.





I followed her advice and got a degree and a career and am independent. I am grateful, but I think I took things too far. I have the attitude that if I don't do it myself then nobody is going to do anything for me and that I am the only person I can depend on. I guess you get what you believe in, because sure enough no one ever tries to care for me in the least, even when I really need someone to help me or just be there for me. Not even a ******* hug, not even from my mother who doled out the lovely advice and went even further by forcing me to be independent by never taking care of me. So that's my whining fest for the night. What can I say? I'm tired and cranky.POLL: What is the best advice ever given to you by one of your family members?
The warning light in the dash


means it's too late,


They are simply there to remind


you that you should have fixed


it earlier you idiot !! LOL


Thus ,,,,, Idiot Lights.
Wrap you wapper before you attack her.





The Midwest Arsonist
I'm not allowed to pick out another husband by my self.
You don't need one.
get that out of there

No comments:

Post a Comment