Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice without going to my GP in getting help to stop taking amphetamine with out telling my family?

No one knows I have the problem, I have two sons and basically I just want to stop but I can't just stop. I'm not sure whether they wean you off on a subsitute to the drug or what the procedure is?Advice without going to my GP in getting help to stop taking amphetamine with out telling my family?
Try this link it will help you :





http://talktofrank.com/Advice without going to my GP in getting help to stop taking amphetamine with out telling my family?
Check your phone book in the government pages, there's got to be a phone number to call that would be totally confidential and they should be able to direct you to the help that you need. Do it for your children. I've seen that stuff destroy families.
your gp will be the best help as they can reffer you to other agencys or try narcotics annonymus in the phone book. they will both be totally confidential and will have heard it all before, they also wont be trying to take your kids off you they'll just do everything they can to get you clean. i had a heroin addiction for 5 years and have now been clean for nearly 4 years and my gp was the best help i could have got from anybody. oplease dont be scared to ask for help xx
Phone the samaritans - they will know numbers of confidential helplines..





Try taking less and spreading it out longer - it will help - just takes a while...





Dont go with people who use, it will make things harder to give up.
its all private , theyll probably try you on dexadrine i think or something similar

No comments:

Post a Comment