Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family advice and guidance?

Okay so yesterday I was out in my backyard by my pool. My twin sister (13) as well as me (13) and my cousin (14). We were swimming, then we decided to get out. My sis pushed me for some reason and I accidently hit him in his private area! He got hard and we laughed thinking it was funny. Then my sister took it a little bit too far and asked him to show us. He did and I thought it was gross.





Later that night I was going to sleep, in one room. Across the hall was my sis and my cousin in another room. My parents room is downstairs. I was woken up by my sister and cousin nudging me. My sister whispered me that we were going to try something new. sex.... I didnt like the idea, but my cousin did and so did she. They started from there and of course I joined in. blah blah. I kinda liked it and so did they. I think they want this more : O. What should I do? Or say?Family advice and guidance?
You should tell them that you're not comfortable with this subject and if they start confronting you with things like ';baby'; or ';scaredy cat';, then tell them you have YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to feel uncomfortable around certain subjects, after that say no more - this gives them a smaller chance to find things to tease or accuse you with. If you feel their teasing or confrontations start to get too personal or intense it's okay to approach your parents - their there to help you, show your sister and cousin you have the courage to stand up for you, your rights and what you dislike in society. :)Family advice and guidance?
troll. i thought last night it was your dad?


EDIT- opps, sorry, it was your dad 2 days ago and you were 12.
Their attitude was totally wrong.Sorry I dont know know the answer to this one.
well, after you get done throwing up, you need to start trying to be a stronger person, you should not go along with people if you do not like the idea.





i suggest you do not do this again. it is gross and you are too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment