Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a friend and she found out that she is pregnant but doesn't know how to tell her family...any advice?

my friend asked me for advice on how to tell her family that she is pregnant and i don't really know how to help her...the issue is that she is only 16 yrs.old...does anyone have any advice on how she can tell her family?I have a friend and she found out that she is pregnant but doesn't know how to tell her family...any advice?
just to let it out there. maybe do nice stuff to her parents before? to soften them up. then just tell them. they should be understandingI have a friend and she found out that she is pregnant but doesn't know how to tell her family...any advice?
ok tell her to go to plan parenthood or go and get an abortion and let NO ONE know
She should just tell her parents during dinner or something. Or tell her mother first privately then her mom will tell her dad. So,they both wouldn't be yelling at her the same time. But, yet.. some parents probably wouldn't argue. I don't know how her parents are or how they would re act. So she should just break it down to them. Now would be a good time before it's too late.
Keep it a secret.





This is a government secret, but I am going to tell it to you, cuz I luv u.





Anyways, if you stop thinking that you are pregnant, then you will no longer be pregnant. Just think you are not, and all your problems will be solved.
There's never a easy way to tell your parents your pregnant when you a teen. So she basically has to come out %26amp; it, ';Mom, dad I'm pregnant. And I really need your help, please don't leave me';. Is what she can say, or write it in a letter %26amp; let if for them while she's(Your friend) gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment