Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need family advice please!?

Back in August for my bday I went 2 a bar and it was 'girls night'. My 2 friends and 2 cousins were invited. I ended up drinking to much to fast and got sick and wanted to go home before I met up with my 2 cousins because they were meeting us later after they got out of work. I had one of my friends I was with call them to let them know I was sick and was going home. Then I called when I got home to let them know I was home ok-both times left a message cause they didnt answer. The next day was my family birthday party.Only one of my cousins could make it. When she got there she yelled at me in front of everyone saying that I could have at least stayed at the bar till they got there and I should have called (not my friend) when I was in the middle of puking to let them know I was sick. I didnt say anything except I was sorry and she made me cry cause she embarrassed me in front of my fam. Now neither of them will speak to me! I said sorry to both of them 3 times and nothing. Help plz!!Need family advice please!?
they need to be more considerate, you DID call and leave them messages to let them know what was going on and they TOTALLY stepped out of bounds by yelling at you in front of everyone! i would let them know how you feel about this and see if an understanding can be found. if not, know that they were wrong, not you....Need family advice please!?
You apologized and it was not your fault in the first place they should be more considerate and understanding don't apologize anymore they should get over it
Your family is unreasonable. I would not concern myself with this issue. Find a nice guy, get to know him and if he ends up being a nice guy, marry him and start a family of your own and include those current family members who have an IQ higher than that of a turnip.
You did what you could the cousin should be sorry for acting the way they did in front of your family. I wouldn't want to invite them anywhere again. They act like you made it up and had your friend call them so you could go do something else without them. Could your cousin be jealous of your relationship with other friends?
yick sounds like your cousins are ver unreasonable people , move on let them get over themselves and when they decide to grow up and acr like adults they will come around and then you decide if you want them in your life
Well I have had similar problems. I just say sorry. If not your problem then leave and see what happens. If so worried then leave it you've lost a friendship but it can't be helped in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment