Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can i find free family law advice in new york?

www.findlaw.com has lots of good information for every jurisdiction.Where can i find free family law advice in new york?
I got the answers I'm part of a company in New York that offers legal advice. If interested in getting the names and numbers of the attorney email me theporters288@sbcglobal.net or IM me on the yahoo messenger under the same name.Where can i find free family law advice in new york?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr鈥?/a> or contact the local law school. Some have students help people with low incomes.
under the bridge downtown
Depending upon your income Legal Aid should be able to help you and contact the Bar Association. They will know who is doing pro-bono work in that area.
Family court house. Should me a web site for New York Family Law. CA has one that I have used for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment