Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on how to create and print a family cookbook.?

My mom did this for me after I got married. It is a treasure to me and I plan on passing it on.





What she did was type up all of the recipes to the foods we grew up eating. Like Ooh La French Toast, Snickerdoodles, and Chicken Tamale Pie. She also would write why it was important to us. Like ';this recipe was a favorite for birthday dinners and you girls would choose this every year'; or ';these cookies were alot of fun because my little pig-tailed girls would get to roll them in sugar before baking them';. She made it into a very sentimental. It isn't just a cook book, it is family history.





You can also ask other family members to add their favorite recipes. My younger sister got married last summer and my mom asked me to add a few recipes to the book she would be giving my sister.





Any way you do it, it will be a great experience for all. Good luck!I need advice on how to create and print a family cookbook.?
Fundcraft Publishing, Inc.


P.O. Box 340


Collierville, TN 38017





OR





Cookbook Publishers, Inc


10800 Lakeview Ave.


P.O. Box 15920


Lenexa, KS 66285-9802


http://www.cookbookpublishers.comI need advice on how to create and print a family cookbook.?
If it's more than one cookbook, go with the first person that answered your question--great links for having a family cookbook published!





But if it's just ONE cookbook you need, look under BLANK COOKBOOK in eBay and there's always a few, but right now there's only ONE person selling blank books. The first link is to one up for sale NOW...there's another auction for 10 blank cookbooks from the same seller.





The 2nd link is to a completed auction so you can see how much they sold for.





You can always check Amazon.com too!

No comments:

Post a Comment