Thursday, July 29, 2010

My family and I are located in upstate NY Looking for property to buy and resell in the future any advice?

We are actually looking in Stueben County. My sister lives in this county and can pick up homes and property way less then you can where I am an hr south of Albany. Just looking for different thoughts or ideas. Thanks! We were also tossing the idea around of flipping houses we are young 24 and 27 so we are looking to find something for our future.My family and I are located in upstate NY Looking for property to buy and resell in the future any advice?
It should be easy to buy houses right now, as the market is weak. The hard part will be selling them later. Be sure you buy very carefully, and offer WAY LOW prices. That may be the only thing that saves you in this weakening real estate market.





If you want to buy a house in Columbus, Ohio, I'll make you a really good deal! Seriously!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment