Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need family advice

ok to let u know ima 16teen year old dude im pretty damn cool and im really smart and creative im great in football and i think i could even become a carpenter,video game maker or somethin but i have alot of family problems...i never had a father he died before i was born and im living with my mom step dad and grandfather my mom used to do drugs as a teen but she has changed her life alot my step dad dosent have anything to do with me the only person that has something to do with me is my grandfather he spoiles me to death and hes always nice 2 me but i no he will only be here a few more years hes on oxygen and everything so i will have no one to look up to later on.my mom took methidone so she would be able to get off drugs as a teen she still took it until this year but she is still trying to get off methidone so she acts really mean and careless now its like shes losing her intelligence she really forgets alot of stuff .i also have a smaller brother and 2 sisters that my mom takes care of she does a good job but she forgets alot and shes not taking care of herself she wories about everyone else.my step dad has been cheating on her and she knows but she still wont leave him i have to here arguing everyday i had lots of friends were i used to live but my step dad moved my family to a boring town with not that many kids my age.ima cool kid i get to see my friends like every month we just chill and hangout but u no were not into smoking or drugs and stuff like that but anyway i could have a great future i just dont have anyone to look up to its hard not having a dad and my grandpa wont be here 4 that long also he dosent give me advice or anything my life used to be great until my mom married my step dad .i also have alot more family problems. i need someone to look up to so i can get far in life i want to be someone but with this family its hard my grandparents in va asked me if i wanted to live over their but i would never see my friends then how do i i get a good career and stuff when i have noone to look up 2?





i no this is alot of bull i wrote but i need advice


I need family advice
wow dude you have a lot going on, sorry to hear its going this way. the only advice i can give is pray. If you believe in God, and have faith, ask him to take care of this for you. it will be taken care of in time. you have to be strong for yourself. im sorry to hear bout your gfather. maybe sign up for big brothers/sisters organization. you are under 18 and even though you have siblings you might be able to get signed up with that. i hope that you do not get involved into drugs or smoke cigs, cause kids your age try that stuff. you seem smart and have a good head on your shoulders, just keep LOOKING UP cause thats where it all is. you will have a great future if thats what you want, its all up to u. in 2 years you will be 18 and will be able to go to college and make a great life. i hope the best for you manI need family advice
well if you have got some problems make your family notice you but that other kid who answered you i think you should spy on your step dad if you think he is cheating but if hes not just bond with him do the dishes clean and thats how they notice you .
Good to here u r a resposible kid...





Dont take any decision on ur mothers' life... Let her have in her own way...





U can definately achieve something.. Concentrate on ur studies than family problems... Problems are there everywhere....





I think this is not your age to take any major decision... Complete ur studies get good job...then have ti in ur own way





All the best.
I think you should convince your mother to leave your step dad.


Or confront him about cheating on your mom.


If your siblings are younger for them , I hope you make it so they look up to you and they aren't in need of someone like you are now.


You should stay by your grandfather everyday until the end.


I would say you should try to get a part time job, so that you will learn to not be spoiled.


Things will work out if you give them time.









Dear friend ,


I am 35 years old now and i had your situation when i was 18. I had no one to count on ! no body even to talk to and have some advices .when i was at your age as i used to live in a poor country like iran we had no computr , no one to talk even as a ordinary friend , I said all these because i want to tell you that NOW I AM SUCCESSFUL . I thought and thought and thought with myself and i understood that the only person could help me was myself . I was in a poor family with 2 younger sister . no money .no property .nothing


I saw that the only thing i can count on is my education , so i tried to study hard . i had to study more and more because i did not have money to have tutor . i did fight with all difficulties and do u believe that i did not have time to think about all the difficulties that came to me one by one . I just could accepted them and try to solve them. i decided to continue studying in the capital city in our country without any house there .


i started teaching math ,the thing that i knew .little by little it worked out .still did not have any house to rest .every day i was guest in one house and it was killing me .


problems , poverty ,difficulties could make some one strong from me .


now after 17 years just fighting for money , for 1room which can be roof for mt head , difficulties , now my life is a little bit better .


i can rent a room and i have brought my sister to my house and help her study at university .





Dont think that you are the only one with difficulties in life in this world.


8 months ago i married a canadian man and i will live in peaceful place like canada after 35 years fighting for peace .


be strong !


accept the problems you have and try to solve them !


consider and know all the good things that you have ! it helps you and engourage you to over come the problems!


nothing will change if you just think and sorrow !


i have understood that you have nothing just being able to go to school.


ok ! nice ! try to study hard ! it can be the only valueable thing ypu have .


then you will grow ! you will improve !


best wishes !


sepideh

No comments:

Post a Comment