Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Traveling/Family advice, please?

I've been planning to study in Spain for either a year or a semester, but I recently found out my older sister is pregnant. I haven't' made any official plans. I've saved up the money, and the thing is, I really don't want to miss out on my first nephew or niece. Am I being irrational in thinking that I'll be missing out on alot if I leave? Or should I just go for a few weeks next summer and stay in a hostel? (something to that extent....)Traveling/Family advice, please?
I think that you should go once your niece or nephew is born.. Maybe for the summer ! you can always travel or study abroad next year... But family comes first ( and no you麓re not being irrational, your just thinking of your sister).. I麓m sure she would do the same !








Take care..





Bcn_mimosa from Barcelona, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment