Thursday, July 29, 2010

My family just got a new Jacuzzi (HOT TUB) and I need some girl advice! What's the best way to.........?

I'm a 17 year old girl, and I can't wait to break in the new hot tub! It's the last few days of my summer vacation, and I think going in at night would be a lot of fun.





I heard from a few friends that they've experienced an amazing ';sensation'; and got a lot of pleasure out of the jets. I know they're talking about masturbation, but could you explain how I could do this and what's the best way? Have you ever tried it? Thanks everyone!My family just got a new Jacuzzi (HOT TUB) and I need some girl advice! What's the best way to.........?
Sure - just aim your clit towards the jet itself. You can either sit with your knees pointed up so that the jet is stimulating you directly. If this isn't enough sensation, try taking off your bikini bottoms.





Have a great vacation! LOL.My family just got a new Jacuzzi (HOT TUB) and I need some girl advice! What's the best way to.........?
Be careful that the water jets do not penetrate the vagina--this can cause micro-tears and let bacteria in. Try to just aim for your clit.
WOW LAUGH MY *** OFF this is a turn on though.. but


wow i wasnt expecting this ****. You Caucasian people get down with anything hot tubs and all
what the fcuk

No comments:

Post a Comment