Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to get some parental rights back. I need advice in family law.?

I am concerened about my 2 teenage daughters school behavior but the dad does not let me because of the court orders he has custody of them I need help I want to get involved in there school as soon as possible.I want to get some parental rights back. I need advice in family law.?
He may have custody but you have the right to go talk to the school and be a part of parent teacher conferences and anything else involving your children. And with them being teens, do they want you involved in their life? If so, then thats even more reason to get involved.I want to get some parental rights back. I need advice in family law.?
Check online for your local county courthouse webpage. They have forms you can download.





Lawyers cost money so unless you are willing to do a lot of research like mentioned above or you can afford a lawyer...
File a motion with the court asking for school records and permission to have communication with the school regarding your children. Courts are generally favorable when parents display an interest in their children's welfare. Then, once the judge grants your request, take a copy of the order to the school administration and you should be good to go. Don't forget to contact individual teachers to set up conferences - they can give you valuable info.

No comments:

Post a Comment