Saturday, July 31, 2010

I don't get along with my family. Advice?

I am the youngest in my family. My brother and sister always seem to be ';right'; in my parents' eyes. One little mistake will change everything good I've done for the rest of the week. I don't seem to get credit for hardly anything, and I'm very mad. I am on shaky grounds with my family. I can't be too upfront or I will just be labled as whining. What do you think?I don't get along with my family. Advice?
Being the youngest in the family, this is a very common feeling. Your siblings seem to get to do whatever they want and go places that you never get to. It's not just you, I think most all youngest kids feel like this. The next time you do something you want credit for, tell your parents what you did, show them what you did. I think if you talk to them in a calm, mature way, they will take you seriously. It's all about the way you say things. Be clear about the things that are bothering you and offer solutions to the problems. I think they will be more than willing to listen if you approach them the right way.I don't get along with my family. Advice?
Kind of sounds like whining to me. Count up the good and the blessings you have and maybe you will develop a different attitude. Being grateful usually changes everything for the better.
screw em
how old are you are you paying rent or you buying your own clothing are you paying utilities, doctor bills if not do as mom and dad says you will be out their hair soon enough and go into the real world where there is some cold hearted people
It does sound like whining. Is there any way that you can improve your attitude?





Making an effort to get along will make quite a difference for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment