Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice for dating a girl whos family doesnt like you?

I'm a white male dating a puerto rican girl. Me and her get along very well but her dad and brothers hate my guts and I don't think her mother thinks to highly of me either even though she is of spaniard descent herself. My family loves my girlfriend maybe because we have already had bi racial kids in my family my nephews are both half black. Any ways her last boyfriend was black and her brothers was cool with that how come they can't be the same way with me.Advice for dating a girl whos family doesnt like you?
ppl are racistAdvice for dating a girl whos family doesnt like you?
That's rough. You will have to show them what a great guy you are. It may take time for them to accept you, but keep your head high and don't let it get to you. Hang at your house if it's less hostile, so you and her have a positive place to get to know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment