Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice over a family member stealing from me?

My cousin stole my gf ipod and we caught her a couple months after she had had it. Well in those months i bought my gf another ipod. I am going to make my cousin pay me back for the ipod that i did not have to buy but should i give her the ipod that she stole. What should i do? HELPI need advice over a family member stealing from me?
If you are going to make her pay for it I wouldn't let her have it right away. Take it away for a month for a consequence for stealing it.





Make sure you do something to nip it in the butt now or it won't be long %26amp; it will be cars shes stealing.





They always say the consequence needs to fit the crime so keep that in mind as well.





Good luckI need advice over a family member stealing from me?
make her give back the ipod AND pay for the one you had to buy. let ur gf keep whichever one she wants and just keep the other one as a backup or something
you should make her pay for it not just because shes a family member ur gonna let her get away with it....
You either get her to pay for the old ipod which would get u more money to spend on your girl

No comments:

Post a Comment