Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do deal with family issue/problems. Need advice.?

Family member has afternoon operation on Tuesday. Want to rearrange my work schedule that day so I can be there on the later part of the operation. Already have Wednesday off so I can stay home to keep an eye on her. When I tried to explain it to another family member on what I was planning to do, she doesn't understand why I can't take the Tuesday off instead of Wednesday. She thinks why should she waste her time sitting in the waiting room to accommodate me and I should be the one sitting there, not her. She thinks I don't care. Not true. What should I do?How do deal with family issue/problems. Need advice.?
explain that you want to be there but that it doesn't make any sense to sit around the hospital. That you would rather take the day off so you can there when they are awake.How do deal with family issue/problems. Need advice.?
I dont get it.....Why is she thinking she is wasting her time sitting in the waiting room to accomodate you????Did you leave something out here????


Is she sitting there b'cuz you are not????
explain to her why you cant

No comments:

Post a Comment