Saturday, July 31, 2010

A little family advice, please?

My cousin wants to add me on myspace. When we were younger she kind of ignored me whenever we were around each and i tried to be friendly. She never even spoke to me. I don't know if I should add her or not.....what would you do?A little family advice, please?
I'd add her. She's your cousin. Unless she's just really evil, and you think she just might be up to something. But if she's really just trying to get along, maybe she feels bad about not getting along with you back then and wants to mend that family bond that you two really should have had.A little family advice, please?
It sounds as if your cousin has a mean streak in her. I personally would not add her as a friend. She could do something on your myspace that could ruin your reputation. Stay on the safe side and do not add her. If she asks why, tell her you only have your closest friends and that is all you have time for. Do not give in to her, she does not deserve your friendship especially on myspace where she could hurt you through cyber-bullying.
add her, people change and you are going tobe her cousin your entire life. You never know what will happen. If you get mad at her you can always delete her.
add her. you dont have to talk to her at least give the chance to make it up. she is your cousin
No I would not add her because she is really not your friend.
umm hello? shes ur family........

No comments:

Post a Comment