Saturday, July 31, 2010

Best advice to get over death of a family/friend?

I lost a family member (cancer) which I fished with often. I don't feel like fishing no more because it makes me think about him. What is the best advice for me to conitnue enjoying my hobby and get over this?Best advice to get over death of a family/friend?
I lost my Dad to cancer a long time ago, my son was five at the time. They would go fishing everyday. After he died my son would not go fishing. I asked he why and he said it was wrong since he died. I told him it was still okay to still go fishing. He is now 27 and loves to go fishing he goes with his uncle every year.





I would still go in memory of your friend, Im sure they would love it. and you can have think about all the good times you had.Best advice to get over death of a family/friend?
Go fishing, as often as you like, on special occasions, whenever. Go to normal fishing sites that you normally go to, go to other sites, have fun. Take something that reminds you of your relative if you want, a photo, jewelry, something, while he is gone you still have to carry on, remember the good times you had with him, and don't stop you hobby!





Don't worry if you feel like crying, it's perfectly natural, and in some ways helps us get over all the pent up emotion.
just go fishing. as often as before. and you'll get over it, i promise you. i had an experience like that before.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment