Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am adopted and trying to find my birth family...any advice?

I really want to find my real family so has anyone gone through this or have any advice that could help? Please help me!I am adopted and trying to find my birth family...any advice?
An adoptive family is in no way a fake family. You shouldn't think of it that way.





If you have the funds, hire a private investigator. That's the only sure-fire way. They have access to all the records, including your adoption papers listing the names of both your biological parents.I am adopted and trying to find my birth family...any advice?
did your family tell you this or did you figure it out urself? and mabye you could ask your fake family (sorry dont mean to sound offencive!) where you were adopted from and just who you are.





god bless and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment