Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am trying to accept all people without judging. I come from a family that is very judgemental. Any advice ?

on how to look at a person and just see that they are a person?I am trying to accept all people without judging. I come from a family that is very judgemental. Any advice ?
we as humans are always judgemental ,that is one of natures ways of protecting us -thinking things is ok but acting on something out good or bad by prejudging isn,t good -just practice mentally like your trying to say we are all the same and try to met some of the ones you prejudge and you will find you and meI am trying to accept all people without judging. I come from a family that is very judgemental. Any advice ?
Many people come from families like that, but some people just turn out to be very humanistic in spite of such upbringing. Just be yourself, and speak up when you are home. If somebody says ';He is so fat'; then you say ';Maybe he has a medical issue? Maybe likes it that way'; You might even say to that person ';Well, your head is too small, and you would not like it if people called u small head';


Then they will say ';What did u call me? My head is small?'; Then you can say ';You were calling that guy fat, I don't know how we got to your small head problem';
TAKE SOME CLASSES OR COURSES
think about how u feel when ur judged


now think about how they feel

No comments:

Post a Comment