Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fincancial advice- family wants to get back on track and into a place of our own again?

my dh and I have two girls (7 years old %26amp; 2 month old) and are currently ';stuck'; living with my grandparents. We have been for over 1 yr. Trying to get things paid off and such- but its going so slow- we put every extra cent we have into things- that it's going to take 20 years to get things done. We are about $18,00 in debt- %26amp; because of bad early life choices my credit is HORRIBLE. I'm fixing it- just takes lots of time %26amp; some days feels like it will never end. I tried for a debt consolidation loan (2 years ago) but was denied. We owe my grandparents about 2500 and we arent allowed to move until it's all paid.. I'm on maternity leave now (daughter is only 5 weeks old) so for now- we only have 1 income and after bills and his student loan payment- theres nothing left. I just don't know how much longer i can handle our family of 4 living in 2 small rooms at their house. i'm going crazy. hehe. Any financial Advice for me???Fincancial advice- family wants to get back on track and into a place of our own again?
I know a lot of answerers after me are going to tell you ';No, they're bad! Run away as fast as you can!!';, but I feel like I have the responsibility of letting you know. You should try to find your closest Primerica office through the yellow pages, usually under financial planners. They deal with getting you back on your feet into financial freedom. My boyfriend is working Primerica and I'm going to join him soon. I've gone to every training seminar with him and I know they can help. Even if you have sucky credit (like I do) they can help get all your debt into one loan. Trust me, we've had clients come in and testify how Primerica has helped them a lot. You have to at least call them and hear them out... a lot of the things they tell you can help you in the long run anyways, even if you don't end up getting any financial products with them...and only they can help you get a game plan going to get into financial freedom.Fincancial advice- family wants to get back on track and into a place of our own again?
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.I came accross this company while watching NBC.Check it out here:


http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-1813149-10467845
I know it's hard, but you are doing the right thing. Because you don't have to pay rent or mortgage, you should be able to pay off your debts and establish a small emergency cash fund in a year or so! You are not even in the hole by much--many people would kill to only have $18,000 in debt.





Now I don't know how much you make or how old you are, but I'm betting you're young and make relatively little. That's OK--you have plenty of time, and your income level will grow as you get older (you need to make sure that it does by having adequate education and good skills).





Here are the main things you need to be doing:





1. Fix your credit. Have at least one credit card, use it every month, but pay it off every month. Pay your bills on time, and you will have good credit by the time you can afford to move out. Your hubby should be doing the same.





2. Put every dime into debt payments. You say you are doing this already, and I hope that's true. You have relatively few expenses right now--as you're taking care of child care and you're not paying much rent/mortgage/utilities, if any. You should be able to pay down your debt within 18 months, even if your income is low.





3. Save some, too. Once you pay down most of your debt, make sure you have some savings before you move out. That way you don't end up having to ask for money/room%26amp;board again!





Good luck!
this may not seem like much, but we started an online bank account that automatically withdraws on a regular basis...financial planners always say, pay yourself first and you will try harder to make your other bills, its better to pay off things consistently

No comments:

Post a Comment