Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My boyfriend is coming to a family get together tommorow, and im really nervous. any advice?

weve only been going out for a month but i thought it would be nice to invite him to a family get together at my grandparents house tommorow.


everyone will be there because we are celebrating serbian christmas and my birthday.


but anyways, for some reason, i'm nervous. i mean, my parents like him and everything. but im just worried about tommorow.


what can i do to calm my nerves? do i have anything to be worried about?My boyfriend is coming to a family get together tommorow, and im really nervous. any advice?
make the best of it





just be relaxed and tell him to be himself





don't try to make him something he's notMy boyfriend is coming to a family get together tommorow, and im really nervous. any advice?
Just tell him to relax, to be himself, and if you really want to, tell him to be polite (but I'm positive he will be polite all on his own in front of your family).





After saying that to him you will be able to relax too! It will be fine. :)
What you don't wanna do is make him feel left out, so... just watch out for that ';oh god! what do i do now!'; look on him. :D
you should be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment