Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meeting my boyfriends family.:) Any advice what should i say?:)?

Tomrrow night I'm meeting my boyfriends family like his sisters,cousins and family etc. I have never met them before and i'm getting nervous. What should i say to them? I wanna sound really nice. So when i meet them what should i say? thanks.:)Meeting my boyfriends family.:) Any advice what should i say?:)?
Oh your so sweet! You can never really get over meeting your partner parents.





I say be yourself. Be sweet and charming, if you notice something you like about your bf family make sure you say it and compliment them on it, if your bf mom has great hair? tell her that. Help out with dinner and offer to help clean up afterward too.





Its really simple and I'm sure they would like you :)Meeting my boyfriends family.:) Any advice what should i say?:)?
compliment them.. like for instance, wen one of them is being funny say ';oh i see where he gets his humor from'; n stuff like that, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment