Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need a good family advice?

Im seperated for 3 years know and my babys dad asked me to go on a camping day this weekend with his family. I'm good with him but I'm not all okay with his famiy. He has begged me to go he say's that he want's to spend some time with me and our two boys. Please advise me in what can I do. Should I go or not?Need a good family advice?
Heck ya


My ex wife of over 25 years now are still best of Friends


We have two boys one 28 the other was killed four yeas ago on his 22 birthday


Anyway we decided many years ago and was best decision we made


that we would not put the kids or others in the middle of our not being


able to be married


We are great Friends but man don't put us in the same house as a couple it don't work


Strange huh lol





We knew way back that we would both be a big part of our sons lives We new many birthdays holidays graduations or special events would come cross our paths


and we were not going to let us get in the way of us


The boys benefited also


People change you know that maybe its a blessing in disguise


that his parents and you are in close quarters for a short time





Your kids will love the two of you together


and it makes the two of you being apart easier to understand


they will grow up trusting that their parents


still are partners when it comes to being there parents


Have fun


Need a good family advice?
Only go if you want to. If you have a bad feeling about it and don't feel comfortable don't go. Always trust how you feel. Maybe you could comprimise and go have dinner or something and let the boys play, then after a couple hours you and the boys could go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment