Thursday, July 29, 2010

Within the next years I maybeforced to leave the US to Turkey so I can keep my family together what advice?

Seeking info from anyone who can offer info on living in Turkey, my husband hasnt lived there in about 10 years so its a realistic and scary thought for us all but inevitable to keep our family together after 10 years of marriage keeping our family together is the most important but very difficult especially when dealing with other family members and there concerns and thoughts and ours as well.


knowing what has to be done can be very difficult and doing it is even more.


note: Me and the children have also never ventured outside the USA so you can only imagine.


So Please send me your thoughts and ideasWithin the next years I maybeforced to leave the US to Turkey so I can keep my family together what advice?
The two answers above mainly reflect their knowledge about Hollwood films about Turkey or Middle East. Laws are enforced just like any democratic country in Turkey, and I do not know if it would help but 80% of the custody cases result in favor of the mother in Turkey.


That was what I meant with saying do not believe in half of the things you hear about Turkey in my answer to your other question.Within the next years I maybeforced to leave the US to Turkey so I can keep my family together what advice?
My advice,





Is make sure this move is really what you want. Moving to another country is very major. Is your marriage stable now? I'm sure you've heard of all the horror stories of American women visiting the countries of their husbands %26amp; not being allowed to leave with their kids. Just be very careful. I dont want to scare you, but bad things do happen.





I am divorcing a man from Syria. I always thought he was a kind man, but his brothers have made threats against our daughter, about stealing her %26amp; sending her to Syria where I would never see her again.





So just be very careful. Its a noble thing you want to keep your family together. So good luck. Just FYI, in the middle east the husband has ownership over the children.





Take care
WARNING, do NOT do anything illegal in turkey, if you get caught it will be the last time anyone hears from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment