Thursday, July 29, 2010

My family and I are thinking of moving to Cyprus from Australia any advice.?

I have read alot about people moving from the UK to cyprus and the cost of living but does anyone have anyone any infomation or have they moved to Cyprus from Australia recently. My family consists of myself my husband and 2 daughters 3 and 7, any info would be GREAT.My family and I are thinking of moving to Cyprus from Australia any advice.?
learn about Cyprus and Limassol:


http://www.helium.com/tm/622343/going-ab鈥?/a>My family and I are thinking of moving to Cyprus from Australia any advice.?
I moved to to Cyprus from the UK 3 years ago and have never looked back! Great climate, friendly people, most people speak English but it's better to learn Greek too to truly interact with the locals.


You don't say if you are Australian or maybe English wanting to return from Australia? If English, no problems with entry as Cyprus is part of EU. If Australian, you may have to apply for a visa, I'm not sure.


From the age of your children, sounds like you would be coming here to work or earn some kind of small income?


best advice here is to be flexible on what you want/can do.


We moved here to start a business with the right finances for the first 5 years, many come here with no contingency plan, find it difficult then leave after a couple of years as finances are tough. Plan carefully.





Otherwise, be prepared for lots of paperwork to get residency and enjoy the Cypriot way...siga siga (slowly slowly). No point in getting stressed about anything. It will happen eventually.





Check out website below for what the real Cyprus is like:

No comments:

Post a Comment