Monday, August 23, 2010

Can somebody give me family advice(someone plz. hear me out)?

here is my thing i am a very nice perosn who is sometimes goofy i dont know my father like that because he is in the milatary and he dont hardly do nothing for me like for instince valentines day just came up and he didnt even bother to call he is married and i am the only should what should i do my mother is always invading my privacy and she thinks im having sex which im not but i told her that things like that roams through my mind and i think i need pills but as the days go by she mistraets me and do everything for my 13 yr. old sister when my mama is gone my 13 yr. sister is like a pissy lil baby wh has a LOT of mouth i dont want to hit her anymore but im strasseing big time can somebody give my advice its like all my life i had to look up to her dad and brothers but now they starting to trip its like my whole family loves my sister and they hate me i thinks its because she light skinned and im dark-i call my self tyhe ugly ducking because thats how im being treated. plz help meCan somebody give me family advice(someone plz. hear me out)?
Sorry to hear that dude.... Just be patient dude, someday they'll pay for what they've done. Showed 'em what the real talent of the ugly-duckling can do (like the story), make 'em proud of smtg u've achieved from urself! And u can just wait till u grown up, then leave the hell alone!





Good luck!XDCan somebody give me family advice(someone plz. hear me out)?
all you need is hope that those thing that you are thinking are not true if your parents really dont trust you then show them that you are very respectful and that they could trust you . for having a younger sib. that is always hard to because they get everything they want. see if you could sent some letters to your dad and tell him that you love him and come back soon


your parents do love and you are never the ugly duck.


keep thinking that and i think you will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment