Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need some family advice?

Hi, I am currently living with my brother and his wife. (They have 2 boys, girl on the way). I just moved in, am going to school and working. I did it to save money %26amp; plus my mom and step dad are going through a really tough time with money. Anyway, since I've been here I've felt so stressed and depressed. I have frequent migraines and they are coming on often since I've been here. The problem is my sister in law and her mom. My brother takes care of both of them, he is paying for her mom's trailer, everything. They neither have jobs. They are both basically mooching off my brother. My brother's mother in law is constantly over here 24/7. That's not the thing though. They are constantly talking about my family, putting them down. Talking about my mom and my little brother. Today my brother's mom in law was like ';are you retarded, etc. etc.'; They were whispering one day I came down stairs and stopped when they saw me. I'm so damn sick of it. I'm tired of them putting me and my family down. It's just nasty. I feel like it's about my sister in law and her family, like we have to sit back and watch her family.. if that makes since.. I could type so much more, should I say something or just forget about it? Please, any advice would be nice. Thank you.Need some family advice?
First off, I would tell your brother what you have been noticing. This will help him to realize whats going on. Now this next thing is gonna sound tough, but I think its the best way. I would wait it out. Your brother should be the one to act on this issue, as it his his wife and mother-in-law. Also, he being the one supporting them, they will listen to what he has to say. I'm not really sure how he could resolve this without any issues, but I would talk to him, let him know what you're going though, and ask him to talk with them about it. Hopefully it all works out. If you need to just vent, send me an email: joehalo15@gmail.com. Good luck!


-JoeNeed some family advice?
Talk to your brother. let him know you feel uncomfortable with living in a home where he and his family is being talked badly. Start looking for a place to stay. You should be able to find a place to share with roommates. It may be cheaper staying with your brother but not if it is making you ill.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment