Monday, August 23, 2010

I'd like to bond with his family. advice?

Me %26amp; my boyfriend have been together for a while now, but I feel guilty that I sleep with him and his parents don't really know me. I'd like to bond with them. Get to know his parents better, but I am an extremely shy person. I am shy because I was very close with my Father/Godfather and they passed away reccently. My mother is a very cruel woman. She constantly wishes me dead, wishes I was never born, calls me worthless, and she has hit me (only like 4 times in the past 3 years). My father/Godfather truly loved me and without them I don't feel safe. I guess that's why I am shy and scared of getting to know them because I fear of my past. How can I get past this and start bonding with them?I'd like to bond with his family. advice?
I would just simply tell them, then they can excuse your shyness. and then let them get to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment