Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP!!! I need family advice, my mom is psycho!?

Hey guys! Okay so my mom is just a b*itch. Seriously, i won't go into the history of things but just try and believe me. I ran out of conditioner a few days ago and i forgot to tell her until today. We got into an argument before i told her i needed to get some. I can't drive so i needed her to take me to get it and she won't. My hair is in serious knots right now and i need conditioner and to take a shower before school tomorrow and the only thing that will get the hairspray build-up out is this ';special'; hair stuff. She is refusing to take me and i need some advice as to how i could convince her to go? Thanks sooo much!HELP!!! I need family advice, my mom is psycho!?
Get a cab... or ride the bus. Moms are so hard to persuade. Good luck :))

No comments:

Post a Comment