Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gr need family advice ?

im getting so fed up with my family.. my father passed away last yr so its my mom and my step dad.. my step dad is a total a*shole and complains about everything i do and loves to get me in trouble,, my mom treats me like a kid! Im F*cking 18 yrs old in college with an A Average and i drive... she wont let me out with my friends or my boyfriend after 11:30pm on weekends.. she wont let me walk the dog at night ( 10pm)


i have to go to bed before midnight and all other stuff! i mean she wont even let me hang out in the house with my guy friends alone.. im not a whore i dont sleep around.. i mean she doesnt even trust me! is it me or do i have a bad family? Gr need family advice ?
maybe its because your a girl... but 18 is still old enough to do whatever since you are an adult! tell your parents that your old enough to take on the new responsiblity! i am 18 but im am living on my own !! and my dad trusts me !! just tell her that you grown up now and complain! also save up and move out! so much more freesom and parties! :D!Gr need family advice ?
well,


have a serious talk with your mom let her know you


it's sounds like she doesn't know you at all as if she doesn't trust you ok let her know the real you ok and you know some parents are the same as yours ok so good luck talk to her

No comments:

Post a Comment