Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need family advice, my new ';sister'; PLEASE HELP?

well heres my deal, my parents got divorced about 3 years ago.


my dad had seen alot of new girls, because i live with my mom and so he had his freedom. my dad was an alcoholic and drug addict at one point, which led to my parents divorce.


my dad recently met a woman at a skii resort. she was still married, and them meeting resulted in the woman divorcing her husband.


hey Xhusband was filthy rich, and i ha always grown up in a rich life style, where no one would suspect what igo through everyday.


my dad got engaged to the ski resort lady this saturday. ive noticed its the only thing on my mind how hes just leaving state to live with her, and this is the biggy: she has a 14 year old daughter.





im 13 which means shes older. this weekend im meeting my new ';big sister'; for the first time.


i was kinda nervous and then my dad called to tell me that when i meet her shes also bringing another friend. shes described as the:








';skinny, blonde, sporty, popular, gorgeous, perfect daughter'; by my dad. im thick, with dark hair, i prefer reading and acting, im average and not close to the perfect daughter.





what do i do. i'm so nervous.I need family advice, my new ';sister'; PLEASE HELP?
Just relax, you aren't going to impress anyone keep that in mind. (I mean it in the way you aren't going there to impress people, you don't have to impress them). Try just being yourself, polite at first to introductions and let your normal personality come back through-out the conversation.





I am not near perfect in the least, more or less I am probably more on your side if anything, haha. Don't be intimidated by others, including those becoming your new family. They aren't worth worrying over so relax already. Just make sure to talk about them at first so you can have some topics to talk on and you have a better clue of what they like. Simple as that.








Hope it all goes well.I need family advice, my new ';sister'; PLEASE HELP?
well b4 judging her get to know them both first and see how it goes dont judge someone just because they might be popular and all that it will be fine jsut be urself and i hope everything goes well for u..
Try and get along with her. She is part of your life now. See if there is anything that you both like, such as movies and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment