Monday, August 23, 2010

Made A Few Mistakes, Hurt My Fiancee And Family, Advice Please....?

I've Made A Couple Of Big Mistakes Recently, Supposed To Be Getting Married To The Woman Of My Dreams, And Found Myself Signed Up To A Singles Site. Didn't Talk To Anyone, Had No Intention Of It, But She's Found Out And Now Our Future Is In Ruins. I've Written Her A Letter, And Sent Flowers And Said I'm Sorry. She Is Very Angry, And Hurting Badly, I Spoke To Her This Morning And She Said She Is Sleeping All Day Because She Didn't Sleep A Wink Last Night Through Thinking About It. I Don't Know What To Do, And I Need Some Advice, I Know I'm In The Wrong, So Please, Don't Shoot Me Down In Flames, I Need Some Honest Help, Maybe With Writing A Letter To Tell Her How I Feel, And That She Is Wanted. She Also Thinks I Am Interested In Her Best Friend, Which I Have Promised Her I Am Not, But I Cant Seem To Make Her See That. Advice ? ?Made A Few Mistakes, Hurt My Fiancee And Family, Advice Please....?
This is going to take a great deal of work, and YES - she will be hurting, as you have given her very good reason NOT to trust you.





Don't write to her - she will only twist your words / read between the lines and find another reason to attack you.





You need to give her a bit of time to sleep so she can think clearly, but don't leave it too long.





If I were you, my next move would be to ask that you meet her again in person. Tell her that you were very wrong signing up to the Singles Site, and that you were only being curious and stupid.





Tell her that you have no feelings for her best friend - other than to be nice to her because you respect her choice of friends.





Tell her that you are so sorry for causing her any doubt, and ask her what you need to do to prove your love to her.





If she responds favourably, then there is a chance that you will be able to work this out together.





There is counselling for pre-married couples. Maybe you could suggest this to her?





Hey - I won't shoot you down... sometimes we need to 'test ourselves' to realise what it is in life that we truely want.





It's nice to hear a man declare his love to a woman - and remember ';Any man can make a mistake. It takes a great man to admit to it';...





Take care and don't beat yourself up too much.Made A Few Mistakes, Hurt My Fiancee And Family, Advice Please....?
Write the letter, give it to her and back off and let things cool off for a while. I don't understand why she got so angry since as you say ';you didn't do anything yet'; but she feels betrayed anyway.


Good luck !
When You Write The Letter, Make Sure Every Single Word Is Capitalized.
Even before the start she has lost trust, and just for being on a singles site. After marriage so many other distractions will come up to test the relationship. Try discussing with your head instead of the heart to sort out the issues before proceeding. If you can not have deep commitment, trust, understanding, love it'll be better to opt out at this stage then at a later stage when things will be even worst. You have the options - decide the best for both of you.
Here is the deal, bucko. You did not just ';find yourself'; signed up for a singles website. You went in, filled out the info, and did the entire process with full knowledge that you had asked someone to marry you.





I have absolutely no sympathy for you, and quite frankly I think that your fiancee would be crazy to go ahead and marry you under these circumstances. She deserves a man that will honor and cherish her, and you aren't exactly striving for excellence at this point.





Good luck to you, maybe she will stay with you if you get super lucky.
First you need to be honest with yourself as to why you were on the single's site? Were you scared? Wanting to see who else was out there before you settled down?





I understand why your fiance is hurting - she feels disrespected, humiliated and that you cheated on her with your thoughts. You need to be honest abot your motivation in order for her to be able to forgive you.





Marriage is about love, respect and good communication.. Start offby respacting her, but she also needs to forgive your humainty.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment