Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Advice Is Needed.?

my brother and his gf both in their 40s are seeing each other a year.


He does NOT want to marry at all, while she DOES.


She has invited our family over for dinners and events and we have done likewise with her, however, I am saddened my brother does not want to marry her and is just using her, which he said recently.





So, he is involving both families, and emotions and whatnot.


When I see her again, I will be extremely sad knowing my brother's intentions, and have told him not to use her. Should I still go to her place? Because my heart is sad, and my mother is upset as well. I don't want to say anything to her, but yet, it causes strife. HELP!





NOTE: We are raised old fashioned to have relationships, and then marry when we become serious.Family Advice Is Needed.?
Your brother should be the one to address this issues himself. Alert him and advice him. He has to meet with the lady and make this point explicit. There is no need going into something he cannot handle.Family Advice Is Needed.?
What your brother is doing is not right. What kind of relationship do you have with this person? If you care about her, then it is better for you to be upfront and tell her that she is being used, otherwise it will hurt that much worse if it comes out that all these people knew what was happening and did not tell her.
i think u should tell her and let her make the decision to stay or not to stay with him its her choice but she cant make it if she doesnt have all the facts.
His girlfriend is in her 40's. She isn't a naive little girl. She already knows that he hasn't asked her to get married after a year. In your 40's, after a year without a proposal, you know you're wasting your time (yes, I'm well over 40).





In short, you and your mother have done all you should do. She's a grown woman who can see what's going on, you don't have to tell her anything. This is between your brother and her. Ask your brother to stop speaking disrespectfully of her, and to stop telling you about his bad intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment