Monday, August 23, 2010

I need adult family advice , please help!~!!?

Help!! I need adult advice?


He just blew me off!!!!?


I just called my boyfriend to tell him that he is not providing for his family and told him its been a year and he needs a job and he hung up the phone on me


My daughter and me live in my parents house





he said that he doesnt want to hear about it when i say its time to get a job ,





what should i do????I need adult family advice , please help!~!!?
if you are not married and not living together then the only obligation he really has is child support for his daughter.





go to court and file papers to enforce child support-he will have so long to get a job then he could face jail time for not providing for his daughter.





not sure where you live, but check with your city's DES office to see if they can help you start the child support process. I know that in my state (az)-once you have a child support order from a judge, you can go to DES and they will give you the money then go after the father for it-if he doesn't pay, he goes to jail.





I wouldn't even bother trying to talk to him about it-he sounds uncaring and immature. you are going to have to legally force him to help you out..I need adult family advice , please help!~!!?
I don't know what state you live in, but most states require the parent to provide for the child. I suggest you go to the county attorney and explain the situation and ask for help.
I'm not really sure what you can do. He can pay child support, but with that you need to take it through the legal system. Try speaking to him in a calm, friendly tone of voice.
Well he is a loser that you need to dump and get rid of and yes you can get a job.
If you can prove that he is the father, take his butt to court!! Is there a reason why you can't work also?
sooo theres some law in new york that dosent let non college grads work???

No comments:

Post a Comment