Monday, August 23, 2010

I need family advice!?

I don't understand why my mom doesn't trust me! I've never miss behaved before. Last night I accidentally came home past my curfew , I was supposed to come home at 5 and ended up coming home at 8:25. The reason was because I didn't know what the time was and it went by so fast. When i ended up coming home my mom started yelling at me and it turns out that she called ALLLL of my friends and family! and asking them if i was with them and asking if i did drugs or drank when really, after school i volunteered at school , went to a restaurant with my boyfriend, then went to the mall with my really good friend~ And now shes thinking that i'm doing things that are so bad!! :\





Does anyone know what her problem is ? and does anyone have advice for me? %26gt;%26lt;I need family advice!?
We are not psychic, and with the news showing us all the murders, rapes, kidnappings, drugs and alcohol use with teens, its a scary thought when our child doesnt come home. You know your age, you know your maturing, as parents we get stuck in the your our child not our teen or young adult. Forgive us ok. the day mom stops caring is the day she doesnt love you anymore ok. Each time you leave keep that .50 in your pocket for a call home, you may not hear ok hun come home later, but mom will get the call that means, you think of her like she thinks of you ok. 3.5 hours late, no matter the time of day is a long time. After 1 hour late, the mind starts creating scenarios.I need family advice!?
her problem is you don't follow her rules. 3 1/2 hrs late means you could have been abducted, hurt, killed, doing most anything. you are HER responsibility. not knowing what time it was is a lame excuse. not having a cell phone is a lame excuse too. from now on, if you are to be home at a certain time, be there! keep your mom informed as to where you are going, with whom you will be with and how you are getting home. she will calm down in a day or two, but her trust in you is hurt and you are the only one who can repair this.
Don't worry so much. It's not like your mother hates you, she's just looking out for you. My mom used to be the same way until I showed her that she could trust me and that I wasn't doing anything bad. I had came in past my curfew plenty of times. I even had spent the night at my boyfriend's place a couple times. You shouldn't argue with her. Just show her that you are listening to her and then try your hardest to show her that you are listening!
you were 3 1/2 hours late and your mom was worried. if you are truely the responsible person you say you are then when you didnt come home and didnt call, i'm sure she went spastic. Put yourself in her shoes. in todays time it is nerve wracking when you dont know where your children are. give her some time and gain back her trust. you might also invest in a watch.
three hours and 25 minutes late would be cause for me to worry about my own kids, too. Your mother was likely frantic because she didn't hear from you and had no idea whether you were dead in a ditch or alright.





they say ';no news is good news'; but it's not always true in the case of young girls. parents worry.





i would have worried about you if i were your mom, too.





maybe it's time to invest in a watch.





take care.
I don't know either. Could it be the friends you hang with or her not liking you bf. Have you given her reasons in the past. Talk to her.
parents worry its natural, truth is you should have atleast called her via payphone.





streets are no longer safe anymore, no matter where you live
you couldn't see that it was getting dark outside and couldn't call her from a payphone?


excuses, excuses
I can see both of your guys sides.








* your mom was just worried about you, and you came home 3hrs and 25mins late...





* You didnt have cell phone to check the times, you had lots of fun bc it whent by rele fast.





I think she should trust you that you didnt do drugs or anything. you just didnt pay attention to the time. But bc u were late her mind was wondering....





sorry i didnt help much but maybe you understand somethings bettr now








help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment