Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need family advice please help!!!?

im 19 turning 20 at the end of july, my parents kicked me out of my house about 7 months ago i got good grades in high school don't do drugs and i dont drink. my dad has now disowned me. I am living with a friend for now...I can't afford college, I can't afford to live on my own. My mom kind of tries to talk to me, but its just yelling. The only phone calls i get from my dad are when he calls me to say i failed him, im not his daughter, i'm a piece of ****, a guter tramp a **** a ***** a whore. My brother doesn't know what my dad says to me, so he thinks everything is going to work out, but he is younger than me so I have to protect him from what is really happening cause i dont want him to worry. and my mom is taking my dads side, because she doesnt know what he is really saying to me and she thinks i am lying to tear the family apart. I really need help, I don't know what to do anymore.I need family advice please help!!!?
This is a mess. I would call it a write off. You will have to get a job and move into a place of your own. You will have to make your own way in the world without your parents support. I would remove your parents telephone priviledges until they are ready to act like adults. Unfortunately not all family situations can be fixed. Sometimes you just have to accept that your parents are who they are and you have to be the one that changes and moves on. You cant and shouldnt protect your brother from the truth partially becasue he could be your only ally in the family and becasue the end result will be him seeing you as an authority figure which may backfire when you are older. He is your bro not your son. That relationship should never change.I need family advice please help!!!?
What I would do is speak to an Aunt or Uncle and have an honest chat, say You are sorry for any trouble caused and you are willing to talk and patch it up.





Arrange a meeting on nutral grounds, and have your Aunt or Uncle to mediate and keep order.


You must explain fully your side of the story, then you hear theirs, they must hear you out. You both keep quiet through listening to each other.


Try putting it in writing by email and letter through the mail, explain how you feel and what you intend to do about it. (keep copies just in case they did not receive it )


Best of luck.
well hun i think that u shouldn't keep yer sibling


in the dark about what yer father is saying...


maybe they can help in any way and as for


yer mom and dad i wouldn't talk to them for


a while...


that's just my opinion
(horrible advice....kinda wait no idk u decide!) break ur parents door down walk in and scream at ur dad U FAILED ME AT BEING A GOOD FATHER and then ummmmm either run or stay and have a nice ol yell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment