Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need family advice . . . please help?

My family can still not stand that i got married or who i got married to and they can't except the fact that they kind of pushed me towards it with everything that went on. . . it was my choice, i know it was my decision but still they kinda left me no choice. I'm happy in my marriage and i want to have a relationship with them but again they are making it hard. I have to do the driving they won't drive out to see me, if i want to talk i have to do the calling too, and my stepmom is kinda snippy with my husband when we do go out to visit them. They are my family i do not want to right them off but i can't keep spending gas money to drive up there and i don't know why i have to do all the calling. . . i could use advice on how to handle thisI need family advice . . . please help?
WELL FIRST DID YOU GET MARRIED YOUNG?


SOME PARENTS ARE SKEPTICAL WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO KIDS MARRYING SO YOUNG BUT WHEN YOU CALL THEM TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL TELL THEM YOU DON'T WANT TO JUST IGNORE THEM AS IF THEY DON'T EXIST BUT TELL THEM ITS HARD FOR YOU TO DRIVE CONSTANTLY AND YOU FEEL THAT THEY HATE YOUR HUSBAND. UR A BIG GIRL AND UR DECISIONS OR MISTAKES ARE YOUR OWN. I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY BUT IS IT WORTH THE HEARTACHE THEY PUT YOU THROUGH BY NOT ACCEPTING UR HUSBAND????.....ASK YOURSELF THAT...MORE ON THIS JUST EMAIL ME AT BADAZZMAMA17@YAHOO.COM....IM HERE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. MY HUSBAND AND I WERE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS AND MARRIED RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL....MY FAMILY HATES IT AND I MAKE ALL THE EFFORT TO TALK WITH THEM.I need family advice . . . please help?
Go and see them and tell them how you feel. It sounds like its childish behaviour on their part. You're old enough to get married so they should respect that you can make your own decisions, whether they like the outcome or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment