Monday, August 23, 2010

How to ';run away'; from the negativity of family? Advice please?

Ok, kind of a long story but anyways,


For the past about 6 years, I haven't been all that happy or satisfied with life but I have always kept a positive attitude and respected everyone around me. Basically, any feeling i had I kept to myself.





Just two weeks ago I had a mental breakdown, if you will, so i started seeking advice from school and yahoo answers. I kept everything secret from my family. And after seeking advice, I feel great. These past 2 weeks i have felt more alive than ever. Im happy again and no longer feel down 24/7.


I decided that i needed to have a little fun, because i've never had a lot of fun in my life. Literally, never. So, I went with some friends to an upscale mexican nightclub and had fun. I was dancing with a girl who gave me her number because she wants to teach me ';how to dance like a mexican';, lol, Salsa etc.. She was really nice, and I was excited. About 2 in the morning I was feeling wasted and drunk but it was alright because my friends were helping me. They drove me home at 3 in the morning. My door was locked so I had to bang on it. I woke up the family, and from then I havent heard the end of it.





They treat me like trash because i went out and had fun. They also are treating me like a 12 year old step child or something. They make me feel like trash and im just feeling like breaking down again. I dont know if i should just like get out now or what. it's kind of difficult. I cant take it anymore, its constant put down from them. They are always so negative. I love my family, but i mean there comes times when i just want to leave and never see them again.





I know it kind of sounds like im mad or something so im taking it out here, but this is absolutely not the case. There's a part of me that can ignore it and go on, but i dont know if that healthy because ive done that in the past and nothing ever came of it. It just built up inside and things didnt turn out pretty.





I mean the advice i would give myself would be to just forget about it and continue. To act like nothing has happened. I dont want to hurt my family but i also dont want any more damage done upon me.





Im just looking for advice, suggestions, any kind of help that you can give will be helpful:)





thanksHow to ';run away'; from the negativity of family? Advice please?
how old are you? Do they still have a right to control you and set restrictions on coming home at 3am wasted?





I was a party kid teen - 20's. My parents hated it but when i got older i moved out - and learnt the tough way what its liek to 'have a little bit of happiness and be responsible for myself and myslef only'How to ';run away'; from the negativity of family? Advice please?
uhh





well i dont have an answer but im in the same boat
well


if you are financially stable you have to move out of the house and let our life go on, but if you dont have money than damn we are in the same situation. I really am sick of my siblings and tey are so ignorant and would do exactly the same thing if i came home late

No comments:

Post a Comment