Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving,Family advice please..?

is it wrong of me to move with my aunt in a different state to get away from my family..im still a teen and my aunt says i can move in with her. but my parents don't want me to move cause they highly depend on me..i never ever get to hang out with friends cause they never let me i get good grades and i still don't feel appreciated for the things i do for them i never get a thank you i don't ask them for anything cause i already know they won't buy it for me so i save up %26amp;..ever since high school started I've been really sad and just want to get away from this city.. that's another reason why i wanna move cause they're is so much crime going around my neighborhood just a few days ago a person got shot at a gas station and its not even five blocks...so what should i do and what should i tell my parents..Advice and suggestions welcomed...Thank You.peace %26amp; loveMoving,Family advice please..?
No, your parents love you, My sister did what you want to do, my whole family was torn apart! do you have any brothers or sisters? think of every one else, your aunt, if she would allow you to just leave (runaway from) your family then she is NOT a influence on you. It is good you are getting good grades! But i do not think you should run.

No comments:

Post a Comment