Monday, August 23, 2010

I need major tips on planning my family's first trip to Disney World!! Any advice, suggestions?

Well when I fist went to disney world we were he for 3 days and we sill didn't do everything so when you go you should go for like 5 days or so and stay at a hotel on the resort and you should get passes for every place there. Yeah so have funI need major tips on planning my family's first trip to Disney World!! Any advice, suggestions?
I think that the first step is to plan how long the vacation will be, and how you are going to get there. I know that there are sites online that help you to find great deals, etc. I remember a few years ago, that my family received a discounted room, and some passes for going to listen to a sales pitch about time share condos. It was painful and annoying, but may be worth it, as Disney trips can be very expensive.





Also talk to a travel agent, because they certainly know how to access deals and values, and help you to coordinate your trip. I hope that you have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment