Monday, August 23, 2010

Ummm....i need family advice?

ok so when I was small me and my cousin were like best friends


but now...we're pretty much growing up


i know i'm probably being over dramatic


but somethings are WAY different


i mean now my cousin is EMO


but the problem is that she doesn't act emo at ALL


doesn't really dress like it or act like it but she calls herself emo


so when we have a family party she immediately hates it


i don't see why she hates it though...


family parties are actually pretty fun to me


but she told me I HATE THESE KIND OF PARTIES


now i don't know what to do cause she acts like she's the boss of me


and I HATE IT


she's just older than me by five days


i don't know what to do.....


it's sooo confusingUmmm....i need family advice?
I see where ur cumin from tell her that she is not the boss of you your in control of your self that shes not emo and why does she hav to be so grumpy and mean. ask her whats wrong w/ the parties? and her attitude tell her the whats right and wrong what u wont to no and ur opinion its prob just a stage shell get over it and i know the parties r prob different from mine but thieeer fun she can at least fake it i mean dudeUmmm....i need family advice?
Shes playing the teenager role, being too cool for family functions and trying to push herself away. Dont hangout with her if she treats you like that, hangout with other cousins or your aunts, shell get the picture when shes all alone. Its a phase i bet you guys will be close in a few years.
well dont judge her.


honestly, i hate hate family parties too...theyre so boring with pple u see everyday.


u should hang out together, and talk more to eachother before u loose her. none of my cousins live close to me...i wish they did though, i miss them alot...=(
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment