Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Advice again?

Ok my last one didn't work cause I wrote too much lol





The main problem is my dad bascially. I'm 21 and he still controls me like crazy. I have practically no freedom to what I want to do and such. He moves my laptop with no reason and doesn't let me have it in my room. He didn't ask or anything %26gt;.%26lt; I do have the right to refuse right?





And I dunno if I should call kids help line for my brother %26gt;.%26gt; My dad hits my brother %26gt;.%26gt; and I mean physically hits him on the head if he forgets to do his EXTRA homework he gets....





So practically what ever my dad doesn't like, it's wrong.... should I call a help center?





btw is there a reply button on this thing?Family Advice again?
sorry about last time, I had no idea it was this bad. Call the police now and tell them what happened. Violence like that can not be tolerated. Your father needs to get a grip or your little brother can't stay with him anymore, because abuse like that will damage him for life.


I would also suggest to move out. What about your mother? Where is she? Try to help your brother and sister as much as you can, but in the end, you need to move on. You are an adult and he can not control you anymore. Make sure he understands that you are an adult. Listening to the stuff he is doing he might through you out one day anyhow. Sorry to say it that harshly, but it's true.Family Advice again?
call the cpa now. or move out and take your brother with you. you and your brother dont deserve to live like that at all. Do something about it now.
found a job and move off, that will teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment