Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Advice Needed?

Last night I really wanted to go to Taco Bell at 3am to try out the infamous ';4th meal';. I'm 17, and I live with my parents. My mom wouldn't let me go, so I pushed by her and got in my truck anyway.





She went outside and stood behind my truck, so I got out and pushed her out of the way. I guess I underestimated my strength, and she fell down the side of the hill along my driveway. She's in the hospital right now.





I ended up leaving to go to Taco Bell anyway, what can I do to get over this situation? I just want her to close her mouth and leave me alone. I think she cheats on my dad, so I don't feel so bad.Family Advice Needed?
It was wrong for you to push your mother and by doing that you put her in the hospital. Whatever happens between your parents is between them because at the end of the day she is still your mother and she loves you.Family Advice Needed?
There is a lesson here. Tacos are hella important.





More important then the safety of my own family.





The wonders of 4th meal are far too complex and wondrous to give a proper description here. I will simply state that I would happily give up my immortal soul for it.





You putz, it wasn't about tacos it was about being told no by a woman you were already mad at. You need to tell your mom she has 24 hrs to come clean to dad about cheating or you will tell him what you know.





It lets her fess up and keeps you out of it. If I was your dad and didn't know why you did this, you would eat through a straw for months.
She should have knocked your *** out. you need to realize that you are not grown yet regardless what you think. and for you to push her and she ended up in the hospital. if it was me i would lock you up after i choked the hell out of you.
You need to get help for your issues like..right NOW.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment