Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family advice please help?

ok I normally try to avoid family problems but I got drug into this one. Ok my dad got laid off about a month ago and somehow I got volunteered to help him find a job/income. I have a place of my own, fiancee, good job, and attend college so I am pretty f'ing busy. He calls me every day about his unemployment info and whines to me. My parents dont have a computer even though I offered them one and my dad is being so damn lazy about this. I laid out jobs and contractors and he just throws a fit. My mom whines to me that there going broke. I cant keep up with my own life and am starting to fall behind in college because my parents wont stop bothering me with this. What can I do? my dad is being lazy and my mom wont stop him from being that way instead bothers me. I feel bad since there my parents but I have my own life and problems. please helpFamily advice please help?
I can see how you might feel obligated to help since you are an only child, but it sounds like you've done all you can on your part. If he is being lazy about it he might need someone to just be blunt and tell him he needs to get his act together. I would just tell him how you feel or maybe get another family member to help- does your dad have brothers or sisters? If not maybe suggest that he go to an employment agency or job counselor. Hope this helps and best of luck.Family advice please help?
i feel bad for you but you cant help someone that don't want to help them self just tell your dad in a NICE way that he's kinda getting in the way of Your life and just let Your mom know that this is a recession and everyonee is going threw it which she should already know but just tell her that she has to encourageYour dad to do better because you have to fin forYourr self...hope things get better
you did the right thing by helping out ur dad by laying out jobs %26amp; contractors for him. since he's refusing to get off his lazy ***, that's not ur problem. he should have been thankful that you put aside some of ur time to even help. since he's not and ur mom is also bringing you down, just leave them, and ignore them. you did what you could to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment